There are a variety of reasons why you may want to sell your note. You can:
- Capitalize on an investment opportunity
- Pay off existing debts or loans
- Accomplish a time-sensitive goal
- Diversify your assets
- Solve an immediate cash flow problem
- Qualify for Medicare or an assisted living program
What Is My Note Worth?
Many factors impact what a company will pay for your private mortgage note, including:
- Value of the property
- Loan to value or equity in the property
- The credit scores of the payor(s)
- Payment history
- Property type
Deed Street Capital purchases private mortgage notes secured by commercial and residential properties with note balances from $25,000 up to $3,000,000.